Darkheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED. PLEASE GO TO BROKEN.ECLIPSERPG.COM

Some problems with the board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seppie
Admin
Seppie

Character sheet
RPG Progress:
Some problems with the board Left_bar_bleue1/100Some problems with the board Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
WARNINGS:
Some problems with the board Left_bar_bleue0/0Some problems with the board Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Some problems with the board Empty
PostSubject: Some problems with the board   Some problems with the board I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:32 am

A few problems...

Now, I'm not too sure, but Evie has said that she has come across some problems with the board. Such as an 'X' being through the quick reply. I can't confirm this. I logged into her account and there was not an 'X' through it for myself. However, I have noticed that there are no signatures. This is something I will be looking into.
Back to top Go down
https://darkheart.darkbb.com
Seppie
Admin
Seppie

Character sheet
RPG Progress:
Some problems with the board Left_bar_bleue1/100Some problems with the board Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
WARNINGS:
Some problems with the board Left_bar_bleue0/0Some problems with the board Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Some problems with the board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some problems with the board   Some problems with the board I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:36 am

PROBLEM TEMP. FIXED: SIGNATURES

Everyone please note that until further notice, you must go into your preferences and check 'always show signature' for your signature to always appear at the bottom of your posts. I hope to fix this soon.
Back to top Go down
https://darkheart.darkbb.com

Some problems with the board
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkheart :: Important Things :: Important Items-
Jump to: